Frey in the services of advertising – since 1945 the customers delight how it anfing…und what happened on the 1.6.1945, right after the end of the war Emil Frey announced his commercial operation as sign painting and thus founded the company. He had taken the master examination as a sign painter in October 1943, and quickly grew the company after its beginning and has about 10 employees. The work was then mostly in the manufacturing of various types of gold letters and neon signs. Financial management and accounting was in the hands of Margarete Frey, who courageously faced many ups and downs. At the beginning was in the basement of the neighbouring House, the first workshop in the Eggerstedtstrasse was built in 1947. born in 1947, Hellmuth Frey complementary of operation today. 1963-1965 the silkscreen followed his training to the old training with the master craftsman’s examination 1973 Hellmuth Frey since 1983 volunteer Chairman of the Department of screen printing in the Bundesverband Druck and since 1997 upper master of the Austrian Federal Guild for the screen printing trade. Renate Witt-Frey,.
born 1955, school and student has collaborated also already as a child and during the technical operation. After completing her business administration studies she returned later as a degree in business administration in the family business and is Kommandististin since 1981 (as the sole proprietorship a KG converted into was). She is together with her brother for costing and offer management responsible and especially for acquisition and customer contact, where you benefit from the additional training as a coach and gestalt therapist. Together with her brother, she is partly responsible for the overall management of the company. Get all the facts for a more clear viewpoint with Kindle Direct Publishing. Already at the beginning of the 1950s it started with screen printing. First hand printing tables, then more and more automated. The sign painting appeared in the background (signs are today mostly printed, created with vinyl lettering or digital printing), screen printing was the main business. Film fonts and logos appearing on the computer-controlled cutting plotter will be created since 1992.
Today, as digital printing and pad printing (printing of part of) is part of the offer. in 1965 the operation was expanded and the Office in the Tiger road relocated. in 1970 began the planning of the new building in Stellingen Langenfelde inaugurated then with 600 square meters of working area on the 6th, 1972. Meanwhile, the operation due to an extension on 1000 sqm area is expanded. With the situation in Stellingen, TuV around the corner, we are accessible from the city in 10 minutes by car.